서비스 메뉴

  • HR Consulting
  • HR System
  • JADE Package

Competency Modeling and Assessment

Competency & Development > Competency Modeling and Assessment

Competency is a desired behavior characteristic determining distinguished results.
After investigating what core values, attitude, behavior, and skills comprise the 20 percent explaining the performance of the remaining 80 percent, it will spread throughout the organization over a series of processes to support the success of the organization.
Recently, due to the increase in complexity and variability of the job, the importance of the more balanced and extensive Behavior Repertoire compared to the One Right Model is being acknowledged and the use of Competency Modeling in accordance with the company’s core values is being demanded.
Not only dealing with the hiring and evaluating process, but also selection, succession planning, learning until development, the Competency Model is like the key DNA for HR operations.
Meanwhile, HCG is providing the type of service that will meet the needs of our clients at all angles through this unique Competency Model developed from extensive research, case studies, and experiences that were analyzed and applied.

The trait of competency model provided by the HCG
Reflection of both Human Growth and Result Achievement in equilibrium
Comprehensive Compositionof Behavior/Talent, Recognition and Implementation Competence
Effective and Distinguished Use, in accordance with Leadership and Functional Competence
Providing Reference for cases where the use of Related Competencies and Specific Competencies in relation to Competency Development are excessively expressed causing a loss of focus on equilibrium
Main Service&Tool
Development of Competency Modeling and Behavior Index
Designing Competence Assessment Measure and Establishing a Linking Plan for the Assessment Center
Establishing a Linking Plan for the HR system involving Competency Model